Mycyclinglog

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

avsd

Guru
avsd, you have to watch the MCL uploading thing - I did it and it went wrong (screwed up the date format so reject 25.7.11 by thinking there's no 25th month of the year) even though I did it in the format it required. Consequently it rejected stacks of my rides and I had to go through individually to delete the ones it did include so I could start again. I believe a similar thing may have happened to Ianrauk.

My suggestion is to block enter your mileage for each week or something, if you can combine it on Garmin Connect or whatever. Or you might have more luck with the import, but I know the Aussies had problems with that too.

Hi Helen - Thanks for the advice. I should have read this a few days ago. I have repeated your experience twice :blush: I hope to get the rides up over the weekend. Kind Regards, Seamus

avsd

Guru
All uploaded and showing against the group.

OP
OP
Auntie Helen

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
Today I've done a cull of people on the CycleChat team with no miles this year (they've probably stopped logging on MCL). This is partly as the Aussies do a calculation every week of kilometres per team member and as we have a lot of team members who don't post it makes our overall average less good than theirs!

If you want to be re-added at any time, just go ahead and use the 'Join Group' feature on MCL. Please note that MCL is not in any way linked with CycleChat (I get messages from people saying their CycleChat password doesn't work - it's an entirely separate domain so what do you expect???!!!)

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I noticed that I had been given the boot a while back, which is not surprising given how little I have been able to ride the past couple of years!

I have started using MCL again, but I will wait until I am riding more regularly before I rejoin the CC group.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Never heard of him Helles.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Well... Since I started logging in Jan 2009. The ticker is now at this

upload_2017-4-6_9-6-1.png

Top Bottom