postman
Squire
- Location
- Meanwoodshire.
Melton Mowbray pork pie from Aldi,nothing to beat it.
Ewww!! What a traitor to the Heinz cause!!
I feel all violated now! 😆
Mutti tinned tomatoes. they are expensive but sometimes on offer 4 for £5. They are amazing
That was my previous stance, but I suggest you try Waitrose and Sainsbury’s, both of which I have determined are actually better than Heinz.

Does Aldi not sell it here in the UK?Amaretto Disaronno, which I never strayed from in over 25 years.
Until last year, in Verona, when I was in Aldi and took a punt on a bottle of their version at €4.
I didn't try it until I got back home and my word it was good. Next time, I'm buying three bottles.
I have had mine since November 1987 about £21 from Halfords Vicar Lane,Saddle still going,Halfords Vicar Lane long long gone.Another one here for Brooks saddles. I always wondered what all the fuss was about but then I came across a B17. I wasn't converted at first but once it fits your backside it's proper comfy. Took a while but it was worth it.
Does Aldi not sell it here in the UK?
Or is the price dearer here?