Name a rated song you don't rate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
My public have spoken ^_^

I just thought if other members can throw random photos of me on here then so can I.

Theclaud, it is what we expect of you. Even when you are soundly beaten, you still try and wriggle out of it. Same old, same old. Surprise us all and admit defeat.

s1_les.jpg

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Creme Brulee - now your talking!:music:

U

User482

Theclaud, it is what we expect of you. Even when you are soundly beaten, you still try and wriggle out of it. Same old, same old. Surprise us all and admit defeat.
Seeing as this is a popularity contest, I assume you're a Bieber fan.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
It takes many years of therapy to forget the horrors of crunkcore. Gadz! Listening to shagging cats for an hour would be preferable.
An acquired taste, admittedly.

AndyRM

XOXO
NME got it pretty much spot on:

"I’m not prone to hyperbole so take this as gospel: even if I caught Prince Harry and Gary Glitter adorned in Nazi regalia defecating through my grandmother’s letterbox I would still consider making them listen to this album too severe a punishment. And she’s just had new carpets put in. BrokeNCYDE – a crunk/gangsta/screamo/R&B hybrid – should be respected and feared in the same way that Captain Kirk respects and fears the Klingons, which is why I’m firing intergalactic blue nuclear death straight at their fat fecking faces. It’s like having an Auto-Tuned, crack-addled Cher with a hard-on bearing down on you singing, “Let’s get freaky”. On the plus side, it is pretty catchy."

Top Bottom