Name a rated song you don't rate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXPZlVl57fopA__oLfv9I7AvfNah8nTMl9_-qKklTUjn-d00njUA.jpg

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Theclaud.......i dont know how you do it. Every time you open your mouth, you shoot yourself in the foot.

Stop voting for Denmark guys. I feel as though I am in Eurovision. :0)

Ha! I said 'readers will judge for themselves', not 'a straw poll of old Genesis and Quo fans in the Cafe will settle the matter for good.' Fifty million Elvis fans, and all that...

U

User169

Theclaud.......i dont know how you do it. Every time you open your mouth, you shoot yourself in the foot.

Stop voting for Denmark guys. I feel as though I am in Eurovision. :0)

imagejpg1_zps6958bfec.jpg

Sorry, don't get it. How does this photo of a rather conservative elderly couple gainsay the timeless coolness of Chuck D?

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Sorry, don't get it. How does this photo of a rather conservative elderly couple gainsay the timeless coolness of Chuck D?

My public have spoken ^_^

I just thought if other members can throw random photos of me on here then so can I.

Theclaud, it is what we expect of you. Even when you are soundly beaten, you still try and wriggle out of it. Same old, same old. Surprise us all and admit defeat.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Riiiiiiiight. I suppose readers will just have to judge for themselves who is coolest..

... is it Chuck D...

chuck_d-603x874.jpg

...or a geezer called Steve in Denmark whose witty critique of rap consists of putting a 'c' in front of the word?

image_zps94a52e07.jpg
I could not help noticing that the gentleman in the lower picture has a bit of a problem. His chain's a bit slack, isn't it?

Top Bottom