Name a rated song you don't rate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Leaway2

Lycrist
Slightly OT re John Lennon and Imagine.... When Liverpool airport was re-named Liverpool John Lennon airport, with the strap line of "above us only skies".....

Still OT, when Liverpool FC were doing particularly badly in the premiership it read,
"above us only sky, below us only QPR and Reading."

Leaway2

Lycrist
BUT, not one of you, i repeat not one, has mentioned Justin Beiber
Godzilla-facepalm.png

So CC are all Beliebers then :laugh:

I for one, could not quote 1 track by him, so he is not on the radar (prob an age thing).

Roadhump

Time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted
'Ferry... 'cross the Mersey...'

I can feel my abdominal muscles tensing up in anticipation of the projectile vomiting which is about to happen...

Utter, maudlin crap.
Good choice, but let's not leave Gerry Marsden without nominating his other famous load of tosh song You'll never walk alone....sentimental nonsense. The way people stand up and sing it at weddings with their arms in the air showing their solidarity and love for each other even though they haven't seen each other for years and probably won't do again, and that massive stupid flag waving ritual they have at Anfield before every home game....but woe betide the players and manager if the mess up, they soon find themselves walking alone...ask Roy Hodgson...personally, I'd rather walk alone that sing that....

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Anyone who thinks that this song is overrated just totally fails at life. Billy MacKenzie was amazing and died way too young.

The professed dislike of rap in general from men of a certain age (usually the ones who think that mouldy old dough like Jethro Tull and Rush and Genesis are 'real music') also became unamusing a long time ago...
But a long time after Rap became unamusing.

U

User169

Toploader- dancing In The Moonlight

That's Jihadi music!!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wj5fD-QECy0

Top Bottom