Name your bike and your job title

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephec

Legendary Member
You'll be shocked and stunned. :biggrin:

brand

Btwin Mach 720

I sit around in my pyjamas most of the day faffing about on my laptop. Quite often go abroad and have to drink large quantities of alcohol and eat lots of spicy food
Apart from the abroad bit same with me. The WiFi tablet was my worst/best purchase.

brand

No earthquakes, that was part of our only 15 minutes of fame. The only other being that Elton John came to town to attend Bernie Taupin's wedding. A Valient bomber also once crashed on the outskirts of the town.
The market is held every Teusday and Saturday, but is sadly not what it once was. I suppose that is another victim of the supermarkets, like milk deliveries.
Still have my milk delivered in the bottle and pop in returnable bottles. If I can have it delivered I assume you can. Only 98 house in the village spread out over 1 mile +. Your dairy which is probably, Capital dairy is not great at advertising http://www.capitaldairylincolnshire.co.uk/product-list-semi-retail.html
They deliver everything from milk to compost. I use them for non homogeneous milk, the stuff with the big lump of cream on top. My market town is Louth and Alford. Louth is brilliant but about to be destroyed by 2 new supermarkets doubling the present number. Alford is up and down like a yo yo. It does have a very good outdoor auction on Tuesday. A mate said he was certain a Rohloff equipped bike went for £22.....I could kill him for not buying it or ringing me.

Last edited:

brand

Have to cycle to mates now on one of my Rolhoff equipped bikes (which one should I use today?) to walk his dogs and let his chickens out. He has taken his family to to Spain by car for 2 weeks. Chickens will be right pissed off as I should have let them out at first light but sadly I bought a tablet computer! Payment for my troubles? 4 litres of Gin + £100 worth paid for by me. AND 5 large eggs a day. Which of course will reduce my toilet paper consumption to....well nothing for a month or more!

brand

Jesus Christ! do you have to be middle class to ride a bike? Or is it a requirement to use this site? Now some of you are going to take that badly, please take into account that I don't care! :thumbsup: PS please don't tell the moderators:secret:

Top Bottom