Nasty Morning

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Cold, Windy and driving Rain, I aimed for 20 plus miles, gave up after 10 with cold and sore legs, Welcome to the British Summer :thumbsup:

potsy

Rambler
gb155 said:
Cold, Windy and driving Rain, I aimed for 20 plus miles, gave up after 10 with cold and sore legs, Welcome to the British Summer :tongue:
And to think some people were talking about taking the guards off:rolleyes::thumbsup:
I was one of them:blush:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Sorry to hear that Gaz, just to make you feel even better, it's a lovely crisp sunny morning in Londinium today. Short and short sleeves on the commute...

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Not raining here yet. Looks reasonably warm so might go for a quick ride (as I have the week off)... Maybe the rain will wash the ash away?

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Grrrrr how dare you all, I hate you all LOL. I have to take a training session today and I am frustrated at a sever lack of miles (Esp after last week) so looks like my delegates are gonna get it :thumbsup: LOL

Jezston

Über Member
Grey an nippy, but also a bit humid up here today.

For some reason, the train was absolutely packed. Guessing the previous train got cancelled or something.

Wearing waterproofs and warm base layers, with nowhere to sit so unable to take my helmet and gloves off I started feeling rather warm. And warmer. And warmer. And dizzier. And dizzier. Realising I was about to pass out, I sat down on the floor.

Ah the great British public, you've got to love them! As I sat on the floor between rows of seats with my head resting against my knees, white as a sheet and breathing weakly, some guy comes up to me and says "excuse me". He wanted to get by to use the bathroom.

Stephenite

Membå
Lovely and sunny here. But about 5 degrees in the shade. Looking out the window i see an older chap sunning himself between breaks of gardening. Looking forward to the ride in early pm. (late shift this week).

I took the studded tyres off yesterday and, lo and behold, it started snowing! Only a minutes worth, a snow flurry. But enough to remind me of the sense of humour the weather gods have around here.

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
Birmingham, and shorts on for my commute for the first time ever. Arrived dry and happy.

Jezston said:
Ah the great British public, you've got to love them! As I sat on the floor between rows of seats with my head resting against my knees, white as a sheet and breathing weakly, some guy comes up to me and says "excuse me". He wanted to get by to use the bathroom.

That's outrageous.:smile:

Top Bottom