National Champs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
WVA continues his rich vein of form with a win in the Belgian ITT with the notable scalps of Campanaerts and De Gendt.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
WVA continues his rich vein of form with a win in the Belgian ITT with the notable scalps of Campanaerts and De Gendt.
WVA won last year too.

The French National Champs are on Eurosport 1 tomorrow, Sat and Sun. I suspect it may be live from 1200 tomorrow (ITTs) and 1315 Sat (women's) and Sun (men's) but the EPG is sparse and contradicts itself. European Championships are from Monday, maybe 1330. All of those are also on France 3. Some regions of E1 show the Spanish Nationals Sat and Sun morning.

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Remi Cavagna wins the French ITT while Pello Bilbao wins the Spanish version.
With another unrepentant old doper. Luis Leon Sanchez coming in 2nd

Last edited:

Adam4868

Guru
Just caught the end of the Spanish road race.
Herrada I thought had that and was mugged by Sanchez
Well done !

Adam4868

Guru
Man of the moment and new French champion ..Arnaud Demare took the win from a second place Cocquard and a third place for Allaphilipe.
He looks pretty unbeatable at the moment.

Adam4868

Guru
Yes. A really competitive race wasn't it.
Heavily weighted against riders who happen to be in a small team or even solos. Same in all countries but no team other than FDJ would have brought that break back
Pretty impressive how he held off Allaphilipe with his attacks.I think he's wasted not going to the Tour ..best chance of a French winner for the green jersey ?

Top Bottom