National Road Race Championships - All Countries **Spoilers**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Have they ever been? Ones that I remember watching highlights of weren't even brilliant productions, but I guess there's a lot of races around Europe on that day and only so many workers.

mjr

Oh yes, it seems they were on British Eurosport, which basically means that I couldn't watch so they might as well not be on IMO. Put them on ITV or BBC or maybe Bike Channel UK or it ain't worth it ;)

mjr

Just had a look at the course - they're doing the Isle of Man TT circuit. So, Cav and Kennaugh should both be well up for this one - normally you'd have to say Cav is a favourite but will he have the form?
Have you found a good course guide? Where's the finish? If the TT finish, is that far enough for Cav to catch the climbers and punchers?

OP
OP
brommers

brommers

Years beyond my wisdom
Have you found a good course guide? Where's the finish? If the TT finish, is that far enough for Cav to catch the climbers and punchers?
It's on British Cycling website

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Reactions: mjr

Proto

Legendary Member
Snaefell is a decent climb but they only do it once, then six laps of a finishing circuit that shouldn't be too challenging for Cav - as long as he's got the fitness. Fairly short overall distance as well.

That's the women's race. The men do two big laps then ten small circuits. 20minute climb will do for Cav, surely?

Top Bottom