Nazca Quetzal, Tandem Recumbent For Sale!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BearKnots

Über Member
For Sale!
Price Reduced!!
Nazca, Quetzal Tandem!
Now £3,950 Or very nearest offer! was £4,900
Contact Graham everyday30@hotmail.com

Hayes Middlesex Based.

My friend Graham whom is visually impared/registered blind, bought this beautiful machine with the intention of us being able to ride together on a two wheeled recumbent, but due to our weight and size difference we were not able to ride it safely, graham is much taller and heavier than I, and he had difficulties with the feel of not being balanced on the back (he is much more used to riding a trike), had it been the other way round it would not have been a problem, we have now gone back to a trike tandem, so Graham has reduced the price to hopefully sell sooner rather than later as we need to cover the cost of the trike tandem and free up the space.

All the details and detailed photos are here:
http://ropeandcanvas.blogspot.com/2018/05/for-sale-nazca-quetzal-tandem.html

Thank you for looking.
Take care,
Barry

IMG_20171118_171823_150.jpg

IMG_20171203_163538_836.jpg

IMG_20171222_165132_754.jpg

Last edited:

Serge

Über Member
For Sale!
Price Reduced!!
Nazca, Quetzal Tandem!
Now £4,400.00 Or very nearest offer! was £4,900.00
Contact Graham everyday30@hotmail.com

Hayes Middlesex Based.

My friend Graham whom is visually impared/registered blind, bought this beautiful machine with the intention of us being able to ride together on a two wheeled recumbent, but due to our weight and size difference we were not able to ride it safely, graham is much taller and heavier than I, and he had difficulties with the feel of not being balanced on the back (he is much more used to riding a trike), had it been the other way round it would not have been a problem, we have now gone back to a trike tandem, so Graham has reduced the price to hopefully sell sooner rather than later as we need to cover the cost of the trike tandem and free up the space.

All the details and detailed photos are here:
http://ropeandcanvas.blogspot.com/2018/05/for-sale-nazca-quetzal-tandem.html

Thank you for looking.
Take care,
Barry

View attachment 416789

View attachment 416790

View attachment 416791
That is seriously cool, what a shame it didn't work out for you both.

Good luck with the sale.

OP
OP
BearKnots

BearKnots

Über Member
It is with a heavy heart that Graham has now decided to cut his losses and further reduce this beautiful tandem for a quick sale. the price is now a silly £3,950 originally advertised at £4,900 the tandem originally cost over £5,000 with all the special extras. there will be no further reductions!

Thank you for your interest,
Barry

Top Bottom