Nearly got killed this morning

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Any joy from the company Patrick? I had some luck with Stagecoach. One of their drivers (who could have simply apologised to me at the time of the incident) ended up with an official warning and a tap on the shoulder from Plod (via his place of employment). If it was a school transport, the company may be sub-contracted to the local council. Try them as well if you're not happy with the company response.

OP
OP
Cycling Naturalist
Chuffy said:
Any joy from the company Patrick? I had some luck with Stagecoach. One of their drivers (who could have simply apologised to me at the time of the incident) ended up with an official warning and a tap on the shoulder from Plod (via his place of employment). If it was a school transport, the company may be sub-contracted to the local council. Try them as well if you're not happy with the company response.

The chap at the company knows me and was extremely helpful. I trust them to deal with it correctly. I've calmed down from thinking that "correctly" would involve a public flogging. :blush:

Patrick Stevens said:
The chap at the company knows me and was extremely helpful. I trust them to deal with it correctly. I've calmed down from thinking that "correctly" would involve a public flogging. :blush:
Ah, the old 'cat'o'nine bike chains'. Alternatively you could ask for him to be keelhauled under a recumbent.
Sounds reasonable, hopefully a quiet word in his ear will do the trick.

OP
OP
Cycling Naturalist
Chuffy said:
Ah, the old 'cat'o'nine bike chains'. Alternatively you could ask for him to be keelhauled under a recumbent.
Sounds reasonable, hopefully a quiet word in his ear will do the trick.

"Listen you halfbaked sky jockey, it's a driving licence, not a licence to kill. And, here's another thing, you kill a lawyer and you're toast. The bastards stick together like glue. One of his mates will be telling the police it's manslaughter and you'll end up banged away sharing a cell with Randy Ron the Richmond Rapist who doesn't care where he sticks it."

bazzadigz C+

A family member was knocked over by a car and put into a coma while he was on holiday in Italy.

The female driver sped from the scene (not wise in italy) and after about 30mins she pulled over into a petrol station, whereby the angry locals stopped her. and the reason she didnt get linched?

Yep, she was a Nun!

needless to say he's become the butt of all jokes ever since! with "Nun on the Run" taking the top ranking...(ofcourse after 2 weeks when he came out of the coma!)

I think she was put in prison for 4 years!!

Top Bottom