Nearly knocked off

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

purplepolly

downfader said:
;)

I keep imagining him turning up and everone ignorning him everytime he opens his gob, or turning back to their original conversation

they're probably confused and trying to work out what he's saying

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
purplepolly said:
they're probably confused and trying to work out what he's saying

Whats green and goes: "innit! innit! innit! innit!"

Gangsta the frog! ;)

Lisa21

Mooching.............
You are ok, thats the important thing.

She however will doubtless go on to have an accident due to her bad driving and while I hope nobody gets hurt I also hope it will be bad enough to teach her something.

XmisterIS

Purveyor of fine nonsense
Jim, I have a suggestion for you:

Buy a copy of the highway code, go into the bank where the woman works and ask for the manager. Give the book to him/her, ask him/her to pass the book on to the woman, as a gift, because you hope it will help her with her driving, and recount the story of what happened to you and how she responded. (all of this done with as much earnestness as you can summon, and impeccably politely).

I'm sure that will go down nicely.

Arch

Married to Night Train
XmisterIS said:

Buy a copy of the highway code, go into the bank where the woman works and ask for the manager. Give the book to him/her, ask him/her to pass the book on to the woman, as a gift, because you hope it will help her with her driving, and recount the story of what happened to you and how she responded. (all of this done with as much earnestness as you can summon, and impeccably politely).

All that, and mention you are thinking of moving your account to another bank....

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
XmisterIS said:

And then she...with access to all your personal details on the Banks database...thinks latterally, so that one night you come home from work to find a pile of smouldering ashes where your house once stood.

leave it, walk away, drop it, it's over...anything else will result in you suffering more than her.

Thats why these forums are so great, it gives you a vent for all your frustration without having to actually resort to a fist fight, so you've done the right thing by posting, now put it down and move on with your life, safe in the knowledge that we all know she's a twat.

and you know we know, and we know you know we know

scaryant

Turning up at her workplace could be construed as harrassment however. So you'd have to be careful there if you ask me.

Doesn't mean you can't post it anonymously though :smile: not as fun of course.

sounds like a right idiot. If you'd been slower she would have said you shouldn't be on the road anyway and if you are pedal faster!
But of course you *were* going fast enough so you should be slowing down...

Jonny may have a point about being careful who knows your personal details. However she'd have to know your name / account number or something and link it to your face to do any damage.

XmisterIS

Purveyor of fine nonsense
jonny jeez said:
And then she...with access to all your personal details on the Banks database...thinks latterally, so that one night you come home from work to find a pile of smouldering ashes where your house once stood

Hmmm ... I think the police might just be able to put two and two together on that one ...

Top Bottom