purplepolly
Guru
- Location
- my house
downfader said:
I keep imagining him turning up and everone ignorning him everytime he opens his gob, or turning back to their original conversation
they're probably confused and trying to work out what he's saying
downfader said:
I keep imagining him turning up and everone ignorning him everytime he opens his gob, or turning back to their original conversation
purplepolly said:they're probably confused and trying to work out what he's saying

blazed said:I imagine you are the life and soul of every party, your phone must be ringing off the hook playa!
XmisterIS said:Jim, I have a suggestion for you:
Buy a copy of the highway code, go into the bank where the woman works and ask for the manager. Give the book to him/her, ask him/her to pass the book on to the woman, as a gift, because you hope it will help her with her driving, and recount the story of what happened to you and how she responded. (all of this done with as much earnestness as you can summon, and impeccably politely).
I'm sure that will go down nicely.
XmisterIS said:Jim, I have a suggestion for you:
Buy a copy of the highway code, go into the bank where the woman works and ask for the manager. Give the book to him/her, ask him/her to pass the book on to the woman, as a gift, because you hope it will help her with her driving, and recount the story of what happened to you and how she responded. (all of this done with as much earnestness as you can summon, and impeccably politely).
I'm sure that will go down nicely.
Turning up at her workplace could be construed as harrassment however. So you'd have to be careful there if you ask me.
not as fun of course.jonny jeez said:And then she...with access to all your personal details on the Banks database...thinks latterally, so that one night you come home from work to find a pile of smouldering ashes where your house once stood