Ned Boulting

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
He is going on tour in October and November and coming to my town. Anyone planning to see him? I am considering it.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Seen him on tour before. He's a great entertainer. Will go again if anywhere near me.

Jameshow

Veteran
The commentator?!

Don't you find him a bit dry?

We all hark back to Sherwin and Ligget tbh.

Cannot stand David Millar!

"The peloton picked up the pace as it's become spread out"

You don't say.....

Milkfloat

An Peanut
I have seen his shows a couple of times, very entertaining if you like cycling, especially pro cycling. He seems to have an endless array of stories.

T4tomo

Guru
doesn't come anywhere near me otherwise might well have done. Have had both Carlton Kirby and Matt Rendall locally pre and post TdeF hosted by Duncan Steer, both decent evenings

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
A friend of mine saw him at a prostate cancer event a couple of years ago. By all accounts a lovely guy. I’ve met David Millar briefly. Reserved would be my best description.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Not coming local to me otherwise I might have considered it.

A friend of mine saw him at a prostate cancer event a couple of years ago. By all accounts a lovely guy. I’ve met David Millar briefly. Reserved would be my best description.

I would love to have been the proverbial fly on the wall when David Millar and Dave Brailsford were chatting over dinner on that fateful day in June 2004 In France.

I saw him last Saturday and very much enjoyed it. He is very cheeky and amusing. If he is coming near you, I recommend it too.

Yes ! In Colwyn Bay ? Me too.
Great night but I came down with Covid the next day.
I hope I didn't infect anyone at the time but I had no idea.

Top Bottom