Need a weather and road eye

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jdtate101

Ex-Fatman
The missus has given me a free day pass tomorrow so I want to head out to South Wales, specifically the Rhigos and Bwlch climbs, but I can't find any info online as to the current road conditions, ie if there has been heavy snow recently. The weather report for tomorrow looks cold but sunny (2-6c) and most importantly...dry.

So if there are any CC members in that area, can you just sing out and let me know what the conditions are like...

Ta muchy

J

philinmerthyr

Über Member
It's been freezing but no snow since last Saturday. There is still loads of snow on the hills but the normal roads are clear. I'm afraid that I can't say if the mountain roads are clear though.

A old dry day is forecast for tomorrow but it will be very breezy with 18 mph wind and stronger breezes.

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
Both roads are open to traffic but I havent been up there for a few weeks so cant comment too much. Can U report back later how it is please as there is a forum ride over Bwlch Rhigos and Devils elbow planned for Saturday the 6th.

Globalti

Legendary Member
If the weather is going to be anything like up here in Lancashire, it will be a gorgeous day for a ride; just a little chilly but the roads will be clear and dry.

Top Bottom