Need help from cyclists who've been to Girona

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nicole.c

Hello,

I am a master's student at the Univeristy of Girona, currently writing my thesis about Cycling Tourism here in Girona, Spain. I am in my pilot data collection phase now, and I require around 100 sets of data. If you have been to the Girona region for cycling, I will appreciate if you all can help by filling up a 5minute online questionnaire for me, and if you can share with your cyclist friends, that would be great too! :smile:

Here’s the link to the questionnaire: https://forms.office.com/Pages/Resp...hIzoOk6tUQzU2TElETzE0MDBNNjdDS1o3Q1U2SDROSC4u

With the current Covid-19 lock down situation, I am a little stuck with data collection here in the city, so if you can help it will be highly appreciated. Thank you!

Cheers,
Nicole

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Hello,

I am a master's student at the Univeristy of Girona, currently writing my thesis about Cycling Tourism here in Girona, Spain. I am in my pilot data collection phase now, and I require around 100 sets of data. If you have been to the Girona region for cycling, I will appreciate if you all can help by filling up a 5minute online questionnaire for me, and if you can share with your cyclist friends, that would be great too! :smile:

Here’s the link to the questionnaire: https://forms.office.com/Pages/Resp...hIzoOk6tUQzU2TElETzE0MDBNNjdDS1o3Q1U2SDROSC4u

With the current Covid-19 lock down situation, I am a little stuck with data collection here in the city, so if you can help it will be highly appreciated. Thank you!

Cheers,
Nicole
I gave up halfway through. Repetative.

Sharky

Guru
Also gave up,
The first question stumped me. I ride to be competitive, even at my age, but not a professional - very amateurish.
As mostly a UK forum, there are only going to be a few that know the Girona area. If you can make the questionnaire simpler and more generic touring based, you might get a few more answers.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Gerona is a great place to ride. Have been there twice. Rockacorba is a good climb and Banyoles is very scenic with nice food and a beer. Lovely scenery. The town itself is lovely. Especially the old town. Would reccomend for a long weekend.

OP
OP
N

nicole.c

I gave up halfway through. Repetative.

Thanks for the feedback. But the questionnaire is split into two parts, one measuring the importance and the other your satisfaction with the same set of attributes. Hope you will still consider to answer it again. Thanks! :smile:

Last edited:
OP
OP
N

nicole.c

Also gave up,
The first question stumped me. I ride to be competitive, even at my age, but not a professional - very amateurish.
As mostly a UK forum, there are only going to be a few that know the Girona area. If you can make the questionnaire simpler and more generic touring based, you might get a few more answers.

Hi, thanks for the feedback, for the comprehensive study I will consider adding the category competitive cycling instead.
It is location specific because I am writing about satisfaction and it is not easy to measure satisfaction generically. :smile:

Top Bottom