Need some help folks.... please!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

davieb03

Hi all, my daughter has an Apollo Jewel Womens mountain bike which she got from Halfords for her 12th birthday. Sadly, she fell off it Sep19 and buckled the rear wheel (she fractured her arm but all recovered now). Left it in the shed but now it would be good if she could use again for her daily exercise. I'm having real bother sourcing a wheel so I can change over (tyre is fine). The tyre is 27.5 x 2.10, the alloy says 584x19c, it's silver in colour, not a brand etc. Can anyone suggest a company/ website where I can purchase a replacement wheel so I can fix it? Thanks.

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
Hi all, my daughter has an Apollo Jewel Womens mountain bike which she got from Halfords for her 12th birthday. Sadly, she fell off it Sep19 and buckled the rear wheel (she fractured her arm but all recovered now). Left it in the shed but now it would be good if she could use again for her daily exercise. I'm having real bother sourcing a wheel so I can change over (tyre is fine). The tyre is 27.5 x 2.10, the alloy says 584x19c, it's silver in colour, not a brand etc. Can anyone suggest a company/ website where I can purchase a replacement wheel so I can fix it? Thanks.
A local bike shop should be able to true the old rear wheel. Easy fix and should cost no more than £15.

Top Bottom