Need Volunteers to help pedal a Seven Seater Circular Bike Ride from JOG2LE

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Conferencebike

Friends, Roadies and Mountain bikers lend me your ears...

In August we're hoping to take a seven person conference bike from John O'Groats to Land's End and we want as many people as possible to ride it along the way. Designed by Eric Staller, the Conference Bike is an impressive piece of bike engineering by Saliko in Germany that I'm sure the members of this forum will appreciate. The ride is to raise money and awareness for Cancer Research UK so we're going via some of the charity's research centre's and institutes along the way, meaning we'll be going through many of the major cities across the country. We're also being supported by Sir Steve Redgrave and his company Juice Doctor and there'll be some other famous faces joining us too.

There are two things I'd love help with from the CycleChat community. First and foremost is pedal power en route, so if you're free and nearby on any of the days listed in the schedule (http://www.cobiuk.com/the_route_schedule) drop us an e-mail at pedalpower@cobiuk.com. Secondly, if you can't come with us then we'd appreciate any advice you have on the route or expereince and tips you have regarding LEJOG.

For more info the website is here: http://www.cobiuk.com, you can e-mail info@cobiuk.com or ring me on 07968 775 021.

cobimed.png

emptycobibackmed.jpg

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
A friend on Twitter asked if I'd help. I would have said yes but the Southern England bit clashes with my summer holiday. Sorry. Good luck, I'm sure some in here will turn out for you; there are plenty of people up for a laugh.

longers

Legendary Member
If I'm free I'd love to have a go, Huddersfield to Manchester would be fun. Of a sort.

Soltydog

Legendary Member
Arch said:
Drat it, You're passing my way in York, but on a Friday, I'll be at work...

Which date are they in York? I dont know if I'm really dim, but I cant find the schedule on the web, the link in the OP doesnt work for me :ohmy:

lanternerouge

Veteran
Sounds like fun, any other Manc CCers fancy doing MCR-Stoke??

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
Hilldodger said:
Can't believe you're not coming to Leicester:wacko:

They seem to be giving us in Cumbria as wide a berth as possible.

Good luck with the ride, I'd love to volunteer but unfortunately you're staying well over a hundred miles away from me at all times

Top Bottom