Need your help for a research project

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

robertob

Hi all, may I ask you for a favour – I'm doing a research project at the moment as part of a digital marketing postgraduate course. For the research project I'm conducting a survey on news & media consumption + online habits.

It would be greatly appreciated if could you complete the quick survey in the link below - it won't take more than 2 -3min and is of course completely anonymous.

Survey: http://www.survio.com/survey/d/H9T6R7U6G8H3X9F9X

Many thanks!

classic33

Leg End Member
Why the facebook link?

OP
OP
robertob

robertob

Why the facebook link?
Apologies, I'm not quite sure what you're referring to? Only link to the survey is up there and matters.

You wouldn't want to know about my habits, let alone my online habits :whistle:
Haha, okay no worries... for the survey you're input would be interesting nonetheless - additional response is. But nothing is traceable back to you personally of course. It's all about the numbers really. :okay:

SD1

How often do you log into social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc)?
Where is the option none of them?

Make 3 selections: What sources do you use most to get news information?
Why 3 if only one applies?

Are you Female or Male?
So now you are denying the existence of the 3rd gender.

One of those surveys in which the surveyors gets the answer they want!

Last edited:
OP
OP
robertob

robertob

How often do you log into social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc)?
Where is the option none of them?

Make 3 selections: What sources do you use most to get news information?
Why 3 if only one applies?

Are you Female or Male?
So now you are denying the existence of the 3rd gender?

One of those surveys in which the surveyors gets the answer they want!
1.: None is included in "Less than a few times a month".
2.: Most people use more than 1 source and the question is about to find which are the sources most used sources from the selections.
3.: I don't deny it at all. However the chance to have a sufficient number of respondents who are neither male nor female is not very likely for a survey with max. 200 responses - therefore wouldn't be representative for that particular sex and not correct to make assumption based on a low sample rate.
4.: Interesting - what you think is the answer I want? Let me know, because you seem ahead of me as I don't know the answer yet.
5.: Don't take this too serious. It's just a small research survey for my assignment. ;)

SD1

? Did you think I was being serious

OP
OP
robertob

robertob

? Did you think I was being serious
My respect for anyone means I take them serious with what they say - if that answers your question. Whether you're serious or not after all, well, only you know that.

Top Bottom