Need your help for a research project

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Sad people like me buy a newspaper every day. OK, the Sports and Business sections get binned immediately, but the rest is actually read. Should I seek help?

BTW, that's a really easy survey to complete and well constructed.

Good luck with your research.

byegad

Legendary Member
I was seriously pee'd off that I couldn't tick 'They make the news up' for some of those paper based beggars!

OP
OP
robertob

robertob

Many thanks guys. Much appreciated.

If this is in the wrong section, apologies, and please feel free to move it where it should belong...

SD1

[QUOTE 3775062, member: 9609"]may be the survey is only accessible through social media - so if you found it you must be logging on at some point.[/QUOTE]
It isn't. I didn't have to log on. I have recently tried to join faceshite as they are supposed to have a selling site. But I can't get passed 43%? I think I have to have more than one friend? Anyone?? Is that true? I have 17 box's of 200 flowering bulbs and another 52 arriving in January. They are selling on EBay but not quick enough for me. They are summer flowering bulbs. The latter is not advert!

It feels a bit dated (ie pre 2004). Where a podcasts as a source of information? If you are going to be pitching something, you need understand that part of the market. A quick google shows that the BBC was getting 24 million downloads a month a year ago, and apparently this is the "year of the podcast" so presumably the figures are much higher now.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Done, good luck!

SD1

[QUOTE 3775163, member: 9609"]is CC not social media ?
I don't do arsebook or twatter but I like to think I am a modern sort of guy with my CC social media nonsense. (i am not say CC is nonsense, but my character is)[/QUOTE]
He never offered CC and I am not sure it is. It isn't full of meaningless drivel.......well not all the time!

Top Bottom