Needing cat help

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mrs M

Guru
Tomorrow's another adventure... Cat show, here we come... :bicycle:
Good luck :okay:

The joint Siamese & Oriental shows in Moulton - at the Ag college. I'll probably end up doing the table or the results board as well. :smile:

Out of interest, which section did you show in? Household Pets here.
Siamese and Oriental

417320_2367829811485_916379212_n.jpg

L>R Ollie, Mungo and and Jock

They're a bugger to get a comfy sleep tho...

View attachment 357467
:wub:

How was the show?

Hot!!! :heat:

Lexi got the reserve Grand in both shows plus BOC in both and red cards in all her sides. Admittedly competition in the HP section was very sparse, but she could've got withheld on like she did at CamCats, so really pleased with her results and how she handled.

She was beaten in the Grand by the cat that went on to get BIS NP in one of the two shows, so no disgrace there. Plus she got a lovely special (treats and toys) from one of her judges - these don't often come our way, so they mean a lot when we get them.

Plus I ended up getting roped into stewarding at the Eastern Counties... :blush:

Mrs M

Guru
Hot!!! :heat:

Lexi got the reserve Grand in both shows plus BOC in both and red cards in all her sides. Admittedly competition in the HP section was very sparse, but she could've got withheld on like she did at CamCats, so really pleased with her results and how she handled.

She was beaten in the Grand by the cat that went on to get BIS NP in one of the two shows, so no disgrace there. Plus she got a lovely special (treats and toys) from one of her judges - these don't often come our way, so they mean a lot when we get them.

Plus I ended up getting roped into stewarding at the Eastern Counties... :blush:
Well done :smile:

Thank you :okay:

I've celebrated with some chocolate cake and the girls with a large can of chicken Applaws that I bought for them off one of the stalls. And I got them some knitted mice. :smile:

I also bought a valerian toy for my neighbour's cat. Poppy has gone and helped herself to it. :blush:
We used to have a Siamese boy who loved knitted gloves; he chewed one finger off and then was happy with it. He would search high and low for his "glovey" - we would hide it in some fairly random places that we thought he'd never find but he always did; he sometimes had to open doors/cupboards and climb onto shelves and under clothes, but he always found it.

Top Bottom