needing help writing some customer service feedback

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm useless at writing feedback, but I would like to do so for a company that I have received excellent service from both times I have used them.

The shop concerned only recently opened their online shop going by the order numbers... My 2nd order number was 300 and something. Their website however does take a little working out... Some of that is down to a cultural difference (I think) and some of it is down to it just being badly designed. It is not tied into their stock levels with it being a small supermarket where I am pretty certain they go around the shop taking things off the shelf for the order.

They always contact me immediately, by phone, if there is an issue with the order such as an item not being in stock and suggest an alternative (as happened with my second order) or as with my first order being incorrectly described online as salted when it was actually unsalted and always dispatch the order very quickly. The order arrives very promptly (via parcel force) and the company have on both occasions emailed to check that the order has arrived and that everything was OK with it.

The contact with them had been excellent and I can't fault their service or stock quality and i would happily recommend them.

Now I need to put that into a sensible set of words for some feedback to them for their website, does anyone have any suggestions please? Try as I have, I just can phrase it the way I would like to and looking online at feedback for other companies had for some gotten my nowhere this morning.

Levo-Lon

Guru
If they have a FB page or Twitter..use that as its works wonders these days and as show in other thread can also wreck a companies reputation.
short a sweet is all you need to do..
a letter will be read but only by a few suits I guess..

im sure someone will be able to help with a letter tho ,but probbaly not me lol

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
I'm useless at writing feedback, but I would like to do so for a company that I have received excellent service from both times I have used them.

Now I need to put that into a sensible set of words for some feedback to them for their website, does anyone have any suggestions please? Try as I have, I just can phrase it the way I would like to and looking online at feedback for other companies had for some gotten my nowhere this morning.

Keep it brief. Highlight the features that you have found useful and state your degree of satisfaction and how it's led to you being a repeat customer.

The shop concerned only recently opened their online shop going by the order numbers... My 2nd order number was 300 and something. Their website however does take a little working out... Some of that is down to a cultural difference (I think) and some of it is down to it just being badly designed. It is not tied into their stock levels with it being a small supermarket where I am pretty certain they go around the shop taking things off the shelf for the order.

They always contact me immediately, by phone, if there is an issue with the order such as an item not being in stock and suggest an alternative (as happened with my second order) or as with my first order being incorrectly described online as salted when it was actually unsalted and always dispatch the order very quickly. The order arrives very promptly (via parcel force) and the company have on both occasions emailed to check that the order has arrived and that everything was OK with it.

The contact with them had been excellent and I can't fault their service or stock quality and i would happily recommend them.
Seems perfect!

ps. why not put the name of the company here, too. Someone might stumble upon it using the google.

Top Bottom