Nervous Hello from Accy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Well I've read a lot of the threads in here and as I too have just got back on my bike after a number of years (you'll figure it out when I tell you what bike I ride!). I thought what the heck join in and have fun...

My few forrays up to now have been a 5 mile first ride which nearly put my lights out but I just had to go that bit futher than him indoors' first ride :wacko:, then what was supposed to be a leisurely 15 mile which turned out to be a mad dash due to mechanical failure of aforementioned's cycle and no spares on us - that taught us a lesson!;) So I'm out and about as much as I can (now laid low with suspected swine flu... if it wasn't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all!)

The bike is a Raleigh Carlton Corvette which does for me for now (Kerching of tills in distance...)

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Hello™ User3143
And welcome to the site...

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
ianrauk said:
Hello™ User3143
And welcome to the site...
Am I missing something here, Ian? You post this every time someone joins... Obviously it's nice to say "Hello" to the new bods (Welcome CChic!! :biggrin::biggrin: ) but it's a tad confusing with all the associated text.

Sorry for my thickness! :biggrin::angry:

Top Bottom