Nervous Hello...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Martin710

Martin710

Thank you to everyone for making me welcome.

Forgive me I am new to forums..
Anyway Hi, I am Martin and where I call home is Stoke on Trent.
I have had a cycle since April 2014, I got one to initially improve my health both physically and (mentally):wacko:^_^
I started cheap and had the bright idea to raise money for a personal charity at the same time as get fit,
this I did riding to London from S-o-T using only canal towpaths an eye opener in more ways than one.

Now I ride predominately on cycle ways or the canal towpaths covering on average 30 miles round trips.
My current cycle is an Italian hardtail mtb a Sintesi tour 710 this replaced the cycle that gave up in London.

All my riding is done on my own at the moment and I would like to change this if possible (gets lonely some times).
That should do for the moment (my finger hurts)(one finger typist).
:hello:to everyone here.

Don't be nervous, if we don't like you we'll just ignore you.^_^ Joking aside, welcome along, stick around, you'll pick up some great advice and stuff from here:thumbsup:.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Hi & :welcome:
We used to live in Stoke-on-Trent but moved back home 4 years ago.

We used to ride along the towpaths and have lunch at the Hollybush Inn at Denford and then ride back again. We didn't just do that ride but it was a favourite.

OP
OP
Martin710

Martin710

Hi & :welcome:
We used to live in Stoke-on-Trent but moved back home 4 years ago.

We used to ride along the towpaths and have lunch at the Hollybush Inn at Denford and then ride back again. We didn't just do that ride but it was a favourite.
Hollybush Inn a favourite of mine. They have just completed new Towpaths on the Cauldon Canal...

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Hollybush Inn a favourite of mine. They have just completed new Towpaths on the Cauldon Canal...
We used to get chicken and stuffing sarnies with bowl of chips to share. They were the most perfect chicken and stuffing sandwiches in the world.

Top Bottom