Netflix

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
I joined it a few months ago as I wanted to watch a documentary about the TdF and hardly ever watch it now.
I went on search to see if there was a page about cancelling it but I can't see anything, so how do I cancel it ?

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
This is what they say...

~ Netflix Help page ~

👍

Tenkaykev

Guru
I cancelled Netflix a year or so ago. There was a period where Netflix had a very broad catalogue of shows and built a substantial user base. Then the various networks who owned the content saw how lucrative it could be and took the content back once the original contract ended. There's a fair few now. We subscribe to Disney+ as our granddaughter loves a lot of the shows ( she was entranced by Snow White ) We have Amazon Prime for many years though that's on the " probably cancel " list, and we have Apple TV free for six months, found some good stuff there too.

tom73

Guru
I cancelled Netflix a year or so ago. There was a period where Netflix had a very broad catalogue of shows and built a substantial user base. Then the various networks who owned the content saw how lucrative it could be and took the content back once the original contract ended. There's a fair few now. We subscribe to Disney+ as our granddaughter loves a lot of the shows ( she was entranced by Snow White ) We have Amazon Prime for many years though that's on the " probably cancel " list, and we have Apple TV free for six months, found some good stuff there too.

Hope you've introduced your granddaughter to the world of Peanuts new and old on Apple TV+. :smile:

Tenkaykev

Guru
Hope you've introduced your granddaughter to the world of Peanuts new and old on Apple TV+. :smile:

I'd not thought of that, will see if she likes it. We were watching the original Sleeping Beauty on Disney a while ago and in some of the darker scenes she would gasp and hide behind me on the sofa. I asked if she wanted me to turn it off and she said " no grandad, I like it when it's a bit scary " 😁

Top Bottom