Netflix

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I've cancelled my Amazon Prime recently, well actually they've cancelled it for me as apparently despite me still holding a valid Totum card (which gives access to Amazon Student) Amazon will only let you hold an Amazon Student membership for 4 years.

A relative has Netflix, though I don't use it unless they are at my house (not trying to be proper, I just don't watch Netflix generally), I don't think we need to change their address every time they visit though I'm probably wrong.

Nibor

Bewildered
We don’t watch TV much only from 7.30 to 11.00 as we like to read but when we do sit down to watch it’s always Freeview stuff repeats mostly. So I decided we need to get a subscription and my son let us try his Disney+ which we liked using my laptop. I am thinking of trying Netflix which means we need a new Smart TV but they aren’t that expensive at 32” but it will need a DVD player, any ideas?

Get an Xbox and cover both things

Alex321

Veteran
I've cancelled my Amazon Prime recently, well actually they've cancelled it for me as apparently despite me still holding a valid Totum card (which gives access to Amazon Student) Amazon will only let you hold an Amazon Student membership for 4 years.

A relative has Netflix, though I don't use it unless they are at my house (not trying to be proper, I just don't watch Netflix generally), I don't think we need to change their address every time they visit though I'm probably wrong.

No, if you logon when away from your home network, it will ask if you are "traveling", and allow access if so. I don't know what limits there are on that, other than that you must logon from your home network at least once a month.

Top Bottom