Never Had A C2W Voucher

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joffey

Big Dosser
I kid you not, my company closed it’s facility and most of us work from home now, but we still receive regular invites to participate in the company’s C2W scheme.

Most of us are homeworkers and we still have access to it - it's to encourage us to get fit according to my boss.

johnblack

Über Member
Just finished paying for one, looking forward to the next one, got some lovely stuff last time, such a bargain.

Slick

Guru
Most of us are homeworkers and we still have access to it - it's to encourage us to get fit according to my boss.
Far be it for me to question anyone getting a benefit that I believe should be available to everyone anyway, but I think your boss is wrong. The clue is in the name and whilst I was welcome in the scheme, it came with a warning from director level that it was to be used for commuting and my mate, who is a mobile worker was denied it. I think the scheme rules are fairly simple and clear when you look into it.

Joffey

Big Dosser
Far be it for me to question anyone getting a benefit that I believe should be available to everyone anyway, but I think your boss is wrong. The clue is in the name and whilst I was welcome in the scheme, it came with a warning from director level that it was to be used for commuting and my mate, who is a mobile worker was denied it. I think the scheme rules are fairly simple and clear when you look into it.

Oh well, I'm not going to rock the boat. I enjoy getting C2W stuff.

D

Deleted member 26715

Oh well, I'm not going to rock the boat. I enjoy getting C2W stuff.
I usually ride to work one day a week although my office is in the next bedroom to where I sleep, I get up ride, in a big loop to the supermarket then come back to the office/house.

Top Bottom