Never lend your Bike to Anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fran143

Über Member
Cos I is good!:wub:

Cubist

Still wavin'
It dosnt surprise me that you dont sympathise with me over my damaged bike because you have already admitted to being a nasty vindictive individual.
I do find it a bit concerning that somebody as vindictive and narrow mindedly intolerant as you works in the police but its your decent colleagues i feel sympathy for.
You call it theft i call taking it without asking and when you turn up and kick the door in with your size 10 jackboots my mate will say i was fine to take it anyway so go and waste the tax payers money harrasing inocent human rights protesters.

You really can't help yourself can you!
wave.gif

OP
OP
apollo179

apollo179

Lol this is my favourite thread at the moment :smile:

But remember none of your pictures youve allready been told off by the moderator once before for doing that.:thumbsup:

OP
OP
apollo179

apollo179

I didn't realise that you had stolen his stuff before hand.

Maybe he was exacting an MTF style revenge? Although your stealing his stuff doesn't excuse ruining your bike, it's now six one, half a dozen the other.

Yes but like you appreciate it would be justifiable for me to steal his stuff to pay for the damage to my bike there were also justifiable reasons for me stealing the stuff before. Like im responsible for the electric bill. Ive had to turn the electric off at the mains and pretend the electric people have been and cut us on before to get them all to finally scurry about and get the electric money to me before , but that trick only works once.
Im the responsiblke one :rolleyes:
Ive allways said that i mainly blame myself for the damage to the bike.

MissTillyFlop

Evil communist dictator, lover of gerbils & Pope.
Yes but like you appreciate it would be justifiable for me to steal his stuff to pay for the damage to my bike there were also justifiable reasons for me stealing the stuff before. Like im responsible for the electric bill. Ive had to turn the electric off at the mains and pretend the electric people have been and cut us on before to get them all to finally scurry about and get the electric money to me before , but that trick only works once.
Im the responsiblke one :rolleyes:
Ive allways said that i mainly blame myself for the damage to the bike.

I lived with someone who wouldn't pay his bills.

I have to admit, I did get my own back... I phoned his mum and cried down the phone. Worked like a charm.

It dosnt surprise me that you dont sympathise with me over my damaged bike because you have already admitted to being a nasty vindictive individual.
I do find it a bit concerning that somebody as vindictive and narrow mindedly intolerant as you works in the police but its your decent colleagues i feel sympathy for.
You call it theft i call taking it without asking and when you turn up and kick the door in with your size 10 jackboots my mate will say i was fine to take it anyway so go and waste the tax payers money harrasing inocent human rights protesters.

More petty sniping from the tatooed tw*t.

You know I haven't really consciously read any of your posts before but this sample doesn't cover you in glory. Is this necessary?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom