Never mind a folding bike...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tynan

Veteran
erm yeah

horrid web page, why does the text have to be rammed into the left side like that, unacceptable

biking_fox

Guru
The biggest problem to me is that it isn't going to work on a typical folder.

Who wants to take the wheels off everyday in order to put on a train/bus as part of your commute?

It's a good idea for a bike that lives in a bag in your boot, for occasional holidays when you might want a bike

But as a practical use everyday commuters folder, there's no way I'm going to take the wheels off. Even if they then fold up small.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
biking_fox said:
The biggest problem to me is that it isn't going to work on a typical folder.

Who wants to take the wheels off everyday in order to put on a train/bus as part of your commute?

It's a good idea for a bike that lives in a bag in your boot, for occasional holidays when you might want a bike

But as a practical use everyday commuters folder, there's no way I'm going to take the wheels off. Even if they then fold up small.

nobody that ever had to fix a rear wheel puncture , that's for sure. taking the back wheel off a derailleur fitted bike knows what a pain in the arse that is.

I don't know...

I have an Airnimal in my stable, and an S&S coupled Thorn Nomad........

Both could possibly benefit from a folding whhel

Maz

Guru
Tynan said:
erm yeah

horrid web page, why does the text have to be rammed into the left side like that, unacceptable
I love
the lay
out of
that
webp
age.
What's
wrong
with
it?

Keith Oates

Janner
alecstilleyedye said:
nobody that ever had to fix a rear wheel puncture , that's for sure. taking the back wheel off a derailleur fitted bike knows what a pain in the arse that is.

After a little practice it's quite quick and easy, that is until someone is watching and then difficulty quadruples!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom