Never mind that bint Pendleton...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It's about the bike...

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Aperitif said:
It's about the bike...

And the ex-receptionist is one......................very pretty girl, but is trying too hard, and pandering to the celebrity/product placement/advertising beast that is the film industry. I can just see through their crap. I am Morpheus, welcome to the matrix...........

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lara_Croft

Lara Croft is a fictional character and the protagonist of Eidos Interactive's Tomb Raider video game series. Designed by Toby Gard, she has also been featured in movies (in which she was portrayed by Angelina Jolie), comic books, novels, and a series of animated short films. In 2006, Lara was honoured with a star on the Walk of Game,[1] and was awarded a Guinness World Record recognizing her as the "most successful human video game heroine."[2]

Lara is generally presented as a beautiful, intelligent, athletic, and somewhat reckless Englishwoman of noble birth who travels the world in pursuit of priceless artefacts. Known as both an archaeologist and an adventurer, she frequently ventures into ancient, and often very hazardous, tombs and ruins. In addition to traps and puzzles, Lara encounters a variety of enemies including rivals, gangsters, dangerous animals (including dinosaurs), legendary creatures, and supernatural beings. The fantastic nature of her archaeology related adventures have drawn comparisons to Indiana Jones.

PrettyboyTim

Wow! They've actually got someone at last who looks like she could actually climb up some ancient ruins, swing from a vine and shoot some endangered wildlife in the head all at the same time. I heartily approve.

snorri

Legendary Member
PrettyboyTim said:
Wow! They've actually got someone at last who looks like she could actually climb up some ancient ruins, swing from a vine and shoot some endangered wildlife in the head all at the same time. I heartily approve.
..but the're still needing a voice to read the script.:wacko:

Top Bottom