New Addition..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Well good luck with finding a 26":rofl:
25 is definitely a good compromise, a tall stem with a longer reach and seatpost to match should do it.

I had a friend when I was younger, he was only about 6' 4" but he had the longest legs I've ever seen. He had a Raleigh Clubman with the seat adjusted so it felt like it was up to my armpits!

rrarider

Veteran
It doesn't look like a mid 80s RRA. This is my 1984 Record Ace

RecAce2_zpsdf7d10c5.jpg
There is no female threaded bush on the front forks and it also has a chain hanger on the rear stays, although that's not visible in the photo

OP
OP
redvision95

redvision95

Proffesional Biskit Eater Upper
Some more pics.
20160311_123805[1].jpg

20160311_123815[1].jpg

20160311_123821[1].jpg

20160311_123833[1].jpg

apologies for the poor quality. I dont have a decent camera and the lighting where I keep the bike is poor.

bigjim

Legendary Member
The 'buy now' price looks about right to me.
Overpriced to me. Worth about £100 IMO. I sold one of these and it was absolutely mint with all the gold gear on it and new tyres. Fetched £150.
Sizing. My dawes Galaxy is 25.5". I think Spezialised do an XXL bike. BTwins do an XL as well.

midlife

Guru
OP's bike looks a bit Falcon-ish. BITD The larger Carlton bikes were called Longfellow :smile:

Shaun

OP
OP
redvision95

redvision95

Proffesional Biskit Eater Upper
Bike is now up for sale.
I'm in no rush to sell, Ill carry on riding it until sold.
Collection Walsall WS1. Ebay link will be provided soon. Im open to reasonable offers from Cyclechat members but will have a BIN of £45 on the bay.

Last edited:
Top Bottom