New aero helmet revealed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 26715

I was not offended. It was political. Explicitly banned.
Actually it wasn't political, it was my view, they are different, but I did make the offer & you took me up on it

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
When Trump quit A Flock of Seagulls and took up time trialling, he developed that precisely engineered 'aero-chin' profile It saves him at least 5 seconds per mile on a '25'.

His younger self had a much more prominent jawline which produced significant drag.

Donald Trump.jpg

D

Deleted member 26715

Talking about someone's hair is not political, even if they are a politician. Talking about their actions in office is.

I wouldn't have reported your post if you had defended his hair. And I didn't report your first post, even though it was political.
Any post containing Trump is based on Politics the OP clearly doesn't agree with free America electing their own president & feels the need to mock him. Would you still be as happy of a Brexiteer/Remoaner was making fun of Teresa May?

D

Deleted member 26715

Yes.

So why are you so upset with someone taking the making fun of Trump? Is it a bromance thing?
Nope it's because it's Politics just so you know I have love for him, either romantically or his views by this is just more double standards, you find it acceptable because you don't like him.

OP
OP
stalagmike

stalagmike

Enormous member
Any post containing Trump is based on Politics the OP clearly doesn't agree with free America electing their own president & feels the need to mock him. Would you still be as happy of a Brexiteer/Remoaner was making fun of Teresa May?
Hold on. I have no problem with the united states electing who they want as president. Admittedly that photo is unlikely to have made it to my attention if the man wasn't POTUS but if it was just a pick of Trump the businessman then I would probably have posted it. T he joke is that his hair looks like an aero helmet, nothing political in it at all.

Top Bottom