New bike arrived

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gunja99

Well bought meself a new bike last week, and it arrived today all boxed up! Interesting putting it together (still very new to cycling). Other than the front pads rubbing slightly (which the shop, and having watched parktools video on Hydrolic disc brakes the other day helped me with). Even went for my first road ride since a double puncture in September! Loved it. Toes cold (so investigating over shoes), also ordered some black water bottles to go with it :smile:

PXL_20210211_124137473.jpg

PXL_20210211_152358170.jpg

Just a quick question on insurance. I took the 4 week free with cycleplan, that's fine will research others. When left at home does it need to be locked with an approved lock? I keep it inside with a security camera on it (have others through the house), but doesn't really make it clear (obviously when out an about, but this isn't going to be left unattended, so not worried about that!

Need to check the T&C’s. Different insurers have differing standards.

Well bought meself a new bike last week, and it arrived today all boxed up! Interesting putting it together (still very new to cycling). Other than the front pads rubbing slightly (which the shop, and having watched parktools video on Hydrolic disc brakes the other day helped me with). Even went for my first road ride since a double puncture in September! Loved it. Toes cold (so investigating over shoes), also ordered some black water bottles to go with it :smile:

View attachment 573452

View attachment 573454

Just a quick question on insurance. I took the 4 week free with cycleplan, that's fine will research others. When left at home does it need to be locked with an approved lock? I keep it inside with a security camera on it (have others through the house), but doesn't really make it clear (obviously when out an about, but this isn't going to be left unattended, so not worried about that!
Nice Cube!

Top Bottom