new bike day - Specialized Sequoia

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

iZaP

Über Member
Got myself a Specialized Sequoia Elite 2017 - getting ready for LEL this year!

Front wheel will be replaced by spa cycles handuilt one - dynamo hub. The rear one will be replaced by a hope 20five pro 4 :biggrin:

16299778_10155124200075209_6715994292770534499_o.jpg

Jimidh

Veteran
Nice bike - hope you have many enjoyable miles together.

simon.r

Person
I wasn't aware of that model, but looking it up on the Specialized website it looks like a very, very nice bike. Love the fact it's steel, with sensible gearing, mudguards and hydraulic discs.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Got myself a Specialized Sequoia Elite 2017 - getting ready for LEL this year!

Front wheel will be replaced by spa cycles handuilt one - dynamo hub. The rear one will be replaced by a hope 20five pro 4 :biggrin:

View attachment 335693

@iZaP

I've been looking at that model - looks really cool in that light green colour. ticks a lot of boxes for me although the denim saddle and bar tape would need to go.

Did you manage to get any discount on it? Only asking as I am not sure what the position is with this brand. No problem if you don't wish to comment on here.

OP
OP
iZaP

iZaP

Über Member
Very nice bike. Can I ask how much Spa are charging for the wheel upgrade?

Roughly £250 If I remember correctly!

@iZaP

I've been looking at that model - looks really cool in that light green colour. ticks a lot of boxes for me although the denim saddle and bar tape would need to go.

Did you manage to get any discount on it? Only asking as I am not sure what the position is with this brand. No problem if you don't wish to comment on here.

I call it peppermint colour :biggrin: No discounts for me unfortunately :smile:

SuperPletch

IMG_0503.JPG
Been riding Elite for couple months now. Has anyone installed rear rack/panniers? Wondering about heel clearance. Love the bike and it does anything I want. Converted to tubeless right away. Going to tour from San Francisco to LA in May. Friends giving grief about minty color so added toothpaste decal

Top Bottom