New Bike Day

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
If you've got the right size it sounds good :becool:

OP
OP
Kevin Alexander

Kevin Alexander

Veteran
Should be fine, all the calculations I have done say I am a 54 and my cyclocross is a 54 and is fine. Its local so if its too big/small can always return easily.

If I do return it do they need the box and that or can I just hump it in the car with a protective sheet and wheel in?

Should be fine, all the calculations I have done say I am a 54 and my cyclocross is a 54 and is fine. Its local so if its too big/small can always return easily.

If I do return it do they need the box and that or can I just hump it in the car with a protective sheet and wheel in?
No idea if they need the box or not, some companies are awkward that way; I've read many guarantees that say a year down the line you have to return it in the original box but others are much more considerate.

OP
OP
Kevin Alexander

Kevin Alexander

Veteran
Suppose once ive unpacked it just straddle it in the living room and find out if its the right size, if not just pop right back in the box. Its the last one available so fingers crossed it fits

Lucky its the same colour and similar looking to my cyclocross as the missus will kill me haha

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Suppose once ive unpacked it just straddle it in the living room and find out if its the right size, if not just pop right back in the box. Its the last one available so fingers crossed it fits

Lucky its the same colour and similar looking to my cyclocross as the missus will kill me haha
we have all told your missus so be warned she will find out

Top Bottom