New bike day !!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
After my fixie got stolen the other week, I decided to get myself another.

It arrived today and it's great.

It's a Pinarello 'Only The Brave'

I am amazed how light it is, and how comfortable it is and how easy it is to ride. (I'm liking it more than my Cannondale road bike)

I have a few things to do, such as add a fixed sprocket, rather than riding s/s, ditching the rear brake and changing the handlebars to a 31.8mm flat pair. (Why 'pair' of handlebars when there is only the one ?)

17990934_10155309222789198_7440222059502024674_n.jpg

Tangoup51

Now that's a pretty thing. The colors are modest which goes well with the quirky frame design; not keen on the name though, that's a bit over-done but i'm being silly.

I really agree on the flatbar idea too, those handlebars kinda ruin it. Are you concerned about your seemingly radioactive stem spacer?

Cycleops

Legendary Member
I thought the 'Only the Brave' model was the one without brakes.

Very nice, steers a clever line between innovation and over styling which only the Italians seems to be able to pull off.

3narf

For whom the bell dings
I'm really sorry to have to say this, because I bet it's a great bike to ride, but... God, that is UGLY. But then: all Pinarellos are ugly, over-styled things.

:blush: Sorry, I should keep quiet when I have nothing positive to say; it's my only character flaw.

Tangoup51

I'm really sorry to have to say this, because I bet it's a great bike to ride, but... God, that is UGLY. But then: all Pinarellos are ugly, over-styled things.

:blush: Sorry, I should keep quiet when I have nothing positive to say; it's my only character flaw.

Things that are made to stand out, are made to do so infront of both haters and lovers :tongue:

Top Bottom