New bike day

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rivers

How far can I go?
Today I took hold of my insurance replacement. An Orro Terra C gravel bike. A change of the crankset (salvaged from my trashed Felt), and arrival of a few bits for the road wheelset, and it will be completely ready for off and on road adventures.
20210616_173457.jpg

13 rider

Guru
Nice

jags

Guru
Today I took hold of my insurance replacement. An Orro Terra C gravel bike. A change of the crankset (salvaged from my trashed Felt), and arrival of a few bits for the road wheelset, and it will be completely ready for off and on road adventures. View attachment 594264
thats a wee beauty.try to keep it in one piece this time (mean that in a good way)

OP
OP
rivers

rivers

How far can I go?
thats a wee beauty.try to keep it in one piece this time (mean that in a good way)
Unfortunately I didn't trash it. The scrotes who nicked it did. Luckily, the kid who bought it felt something was off about the sale, saw my stolen bike post and gave it back to me. I was able to give him the money he paid for the bike back as well. Thanks insurance.

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
46cm, but I am only 5'2".

Ah I see! I thought the seat tube cluster looked really low, lower than the top of the rear tyre even, which I thought was a little unusual. That explains it.

Scotchlovingcylist

Formerly known as Speedfreak
Lovely looking bikes, nearly bought one myself this year. When funds allows a gravel bike I think ORRO will be my go to. Enjoy!

T4tomo

Guru
Looks excellent and 2 wheelsets is defo the way to go with this sort of bike, makes them super flexible.

so had your stolen one been trashed, then sold, then returned?

OP
OP
rivers

rivers

How far can I go?
so had your stolen one been trashed, then sold, then returned?
Bang on. I'm still missing my mountain bike, which sucks. But, that was free and ridden the least out of my stable, so not the end of the world. Whenever I rode it, I mostly fell off into muddy puddles.

Top Bottom