New Bike Day!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JohnHughes307

Über Member
Well, new to me and actually I got it on Thursday, but only really got out on it today :-)

Picked up a Dolan Prefissio 2012 Campagnola equipped on the bay for £163! I am very happy. The previous owner obviously looked after it and it is in lovely condition - looks as if it has just been serviced and rides beautifully on its blingy Campy low-spoke count wheels. I have no experience of Campy, so wanted to give it a try - I may well become a convert!

Daft thing is that I can probably get more for my old Allez than I paid for the Dolan if I decide to sell it - they seem popular and I think I was very lucky with the price of the Dolan :-)

carpiste

Guru
Sounds good. Enjoy it, and for £163 I can`t see that being a problem ;)

Chislenko

Veteran
Well, new to me and actually I got it on Thursday, but only really got out on it today :-)

Picked up a Dolan Prefissio 2012 Campagnola equipped on the bay for £163! I am very happy. The previous owner obviously looked after it and it is in lovely condition - looks as if it has just been serviced and rides beautifully on its blingy Campy low-spoke count wheels. I have no experience of Campy, so wanted to give it a try - I may well become a convert!

Daft thing is that I can probably get more for my old Allez than I paid for the Dolan if I decide to sell it - they seem popular and I think I was very lucky with the price of the Dolan :-)

Never sell your Allez, as new "state of the art" bikes come and go the Allez remains as close to perfection (IMHO) as you can get for what was back in the day not a lot of money. They look a bit expensive nowadays mind.

GuyBoden

Guru
Terry Dolan makes well designed bikes at a reasonable price. His track bikes are excellent with a world heritage of medal winners. Also, lookup Cougar.

Lilliburlero

Pro sandbagger

I had that bike on my watch list, the seller was on my doorstep,. Great deal, well done and enjoy.

That sounds like a steal ... the groupset/wheels alone would set you back a fair rew quid :okay:

Dolorous Edd

Terry Dolan makes well designed bikes at a reasonable price. His track bikes are excellent with a world heritage of medal winners. Also, lookup Cougar.

I'm not sure that Googling "Cougar" is such a good idea....

Top Bottom