new bike - specialized tarmac

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

zizou

Veteran
Had my first decent length ride on my new bike yesterday so thought i'd share some pics. Great ride it was, beautiful day up in Scotland, cold but very still and sunny. Out at 8am for an early morning blast which was fantastic - empty roads and the sun had already melted the remaining frost on the fast downhill corners :biggrin: then got back an hour later for my second breakfast then off for a longer more leisurely ride. Great day and i love my new bike!

4086975758_eec4af3d8a_o.jpg

4086977232_ecd55ba880_o.jpg

4086222957_b1cf63213b_o.jpg

I had a bit of a struggle trying to remove the size sticker so i've left it on for now. My fingernails are too short to start picking it off :biggrin:

We've got the same weather here today :biggrin:, change from the usual rain:laugh:.

I love your bike:becool:, I went for the S-WORKS and like yours, a dream to ride:becool:

Cayopro

Yeah, bike looks great mate, good to hear that it wasnt just me out early today, I was out just after 08:30 but the weather down here wasnt as nice, it really got better when I got back at 13:30...........typical !!! Glad you enjoyed the day !!

Top Bottom