New bike wanted winter steed/mountain bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
david k

david k

Hi
Get the £600 then. You can buy other bits with cash. £100 increments only available?
Yeh just jumps up in 100s. Or I would split the difference at 650

I will check out the clothing I want, could easily run up 100 right there, and paying back through c2w is cheaper, I'll check out the add ons then probably make my mind up

vickster

Legendary Member
Yeh just jumps up in 100s. Or I would split the difference at 650

I will check out the clothing I want, could easily run up 100 right there, and paying back through c2w is cheaper, I'll check out the add ons then probably make my mind up
Just double check you can use the voucher for clothing at Decathlon

Heltor Chasca

Out-riding the Black Dog
Have a look at the offerings from Cube. I keep coming back to them when people are after a ‘value’ bike. I got my hands on a cheap hardtail MTB (Acid) with a very high spec. The rest of the bike is well thought out and put together. The good old German executives are brilliant.

OP
OP
david k

david k

Hi
Site doesn’t specify clothing in list of what you can buy with voucher other than reflective stuff

https://www.decathlon.co.uk/cycle-to-work.html

Got a £600 voucher and collected the bike New Years Day, but been sick since and not rode my new bike

Got mudguards, phone holder, slime inner tube, bottle holder, pump, seat bag and basic tool for my £50 additions

Looks nice, I'll try remember take a photo before I ride it

Top Bottom