New Bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Muddyfox

Muddyfox

Guru
Crankarm said:
Well at least it is on it's way. Strange PF told you that.

The reason I suggested the tracking number is because if you put it into their website tracking service, you can actually see where it has reached in it's journey to you. It will pass through a series of distribution hubs.

Have PF given you any indication of when you will receive your bike?

The guy on the phone was very helpful and yes your right it is on the way

The tracking website has been checked and it looks like the bike spent alot more time in Preston than it should of

The guy on the phone said the bike will be with me on Monday or at least delivered to my address as im away on monday and tuesday with work but it'l be something to look forward to on my return

Simon

Cannondale have just announced that they are ceasing production of their bikes in the USofA. Future Cannondales will be made in Taiwan. I reckon USA built ones will be worth more in years to come, just as happened to Schwinn.

modabike

Jakes Dad said:
Crankarm ... it is an illusion, 700c wheels with the wider tyres on

Well it did'nt arrive today ;) so i'l be waiting to ambush the courier in the morning ... luckily i dont have any work booked in for the morning but i do have a run up to heathrow in the afternoon so i'm praying it arrives early so that i can have a spin on it

Simon

700x28 ?

modabike

i'm interested in this configuration for the synapse, to use it for example in a parc as well (to go to work). But I would like to know the exact size...

Top Bottom