new bits for the allez

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

iLB

Hello there
recently had a new set of tyres, new pair of wheels, new saddle and new bar tape :angry:

100_0934.JPG

100_0936.JPG

100_0935.JPG

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Is that where you make up your energy drinks? How do you get water:wacko: Or do you just be a man and take the powder with no water?
Grass could do with a cut

Oh, how do you keep your bike so clean when you use it every day? I presume you do use it every day?

OP
OP
iLB

iLB

Hello there
Joe24 said:
Is that where you make up your energy drinks? How do you get water:wacko: Or do you just be a man and take the powder with no water?
Grass could do with a cut

Oh, how do you keep your bike so clean when you use it every day? I presume you do use it every day?

the picture does make it look clean doesnt it :evil:
its not that clean in reality i can assure you, flecks of brown from when i was out in the wet on Thursday all over it ;) and the bar tape is only that clean as it was fitted 1/2 an hour previous

i was fresh back from the LBS with the Lemon and Lime SIS, i didn;t think they woukd have been in the photo though, grass needs to be a bit longer to hide them :evil:

montage

God Almighty
I like the little bar end+ saddle colour scheme going on there :evil:

Let us know how comfy the saddle pans out to be - I think mine may need a change soon. How much did it set you back?

OP
OP
iLB

iLB

Hello there
white hoods do not exist for the lowly groupo that is Tiagra :evil:

so far so good with the saddle, doing 150 odd miles tomorrow though so will be able to give a better account of its comfort levels - and it cost me nothing

OP
OP
iLB

iLB

Hello there
HeartAttack said:
Looking good :evil:

I'd be interested to hear how the red on the saddle lasts for you, mine lasted 2 days before wearing off, it now looks pink in places and red where I don't rest my butt, Spez said sorry but thats normal :evil:

don't say that ;):sad::angry:
it's going to stay red forever... isn't it??

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
ilovebikes said:
don't say that :evil::sad:;)
it's going to stay red forever... isn't it??

No, it will probably go pink very soon, with the rest of the red on your bike. You think white and red looks good? What do you think about white and pink?:evil:

Very nice Andy - have a good run out tomorrow.
Shame about the pink saddle effect though...never mind - just stay seated and no one will notice. Your cuissard will develop a rosy glow though and you will look like a baboon in season honking uphill!;)

Only joking. :evil:

Tomorrow's rain will keep everything spick and span.:evil:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
because I spent 2 hours showing him how to take it apart and give it a bleedin good clean :sad:

Joe24 said:

Top Bottom