New car thread #3419

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mrs M

Guru
Nice looking car, hope the wife enjoys it :smile:

screenman

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 4439400, member: 259"]My wife has the previous model Sportage with every option known to mankind on it. I love it to death.[/QUOTE]

Has it got RVM? My Mazda have and I have not noticed it on anything else, which with my attention to cars may not be surprising.

doog

Has it got RVM? My Mazda have and I have not noticed it on anything else, which with my attention to cars may not be surprising.

Whats RVM?....(obviously not a rear view mirror ^_^)

I'm looking at new cars and am using carwow....where the dealers give you a guaranteed price.

Volvo V40...£23K down to £19K
Lexus IS200t £29k down to £24K
Just put a Civic in with a list price of £18K and had a reply from a dealer for £16K...

screenman

Legendary Member

I'm looking at new cars and am using carwow....where the dealers give you a guaranteed price.

Just put a Civic in with a list price of £18K and had a reply from a dealer for £16K...

Rear vehicle monitoring system.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
I like the new Kia Niro
I like that new Kia Ora ...

View: https://youtu.be/5LvLn9PWln8

SteCenturion

I am your Father

Did the same & then took my offers to my nearest Skoda dealer & got them to *nearly* match it.

Car is built now & being shipped, should be mine in 2 weeks.

Top Bottom