New CC Logo

Shaun

Founder
Introducing the new CycleChat logo for 2010:

CC-2010-logo.gif

It will be applied to the site in the coming weeks.

The bike part (top right) will be staying.

The current logo (2005-2009) will remain on the logo page for download for anyone wanting to create CC merchandise with the "Classic" CC logo and tagline.

For those of you who want to use the new logo on your next production run, please contact me with a view to settling the cost of re-templating.

Cheers,
Shaun :wacko:

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
Oh, and I may change a couple of the forum icons and backgrounds to reflect the new logo and colours too.

Nothing too drastic though ... :wacko:

Cheers,
Shaun :sad:

Sh4rkyBloke said:
The cyclist part of the logo looks like the one the Olympics use to denote their cycling events... I'm resuming it isn't though.

I wish you hadn't said that. Now I'm wondering how that little man got trapped in that giant pair of binoculars...

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
It's a mix-n-match home made one really.

It's based around the cyclist you'll see on a lot of generic cycling signs, but ours has more of a lean, and the wheels are a little bigger and closer together than on most.

It's just something that is instantly recognisable as relating to "Cycling" - even without the wording.

Cheers,
Shaun ;)

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
magnatom said:
His chain looks slack....
Never mind that, look at the toe overlap!!! It's a good job the rider doesn't have feet.

Bollo said:
Never mind that, look at the toe overlap!!! It's a good job the rider doesn't have feet.

Just as well he doesn't have hands either as they would be getting serious friction burns from the front wheel.:laugh:

Top Bottom