New CC Logo

Chrisc said:
CC-2010-logorectan.jpg

now nobody has one of these....

CC-2010-logotrandem.jpg

absolutely the last.

CC-2010-logostunt-1.jpg

Please one more. We need TTcycle crashing!

Shaun, it looks great. Very web 2.0 and iphoney ;)

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Just noticed - it's teh SEX.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Good job there isn't a bike frame there either.......Now he looks like a handless footless Wipeout contestant jumping from one ball to the other...?

[smile]

I like it.......it's eye-catching.

rogerzilla

Legendary Member
Gosh...it's all change this weekend, isn't it? (we moved YACF lock,stock and barrel yesterday to a new dedicated server)

I like the new orange - it's almost edible.

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
rogerzilla said:
Gosh...it's all change this weekend, isn't it? (we moved YACF lock,stock and barrel yesterday to a new dedicated server)

Excellent. Was it a fairly smooth transition?

rogerzilla

Legendary Member
It took about 5 minutes because the database and web files were copied directly from the old server to the new. The new server works much better and we don't get the old 6pm timeouts. The real reason for moving, however, was that we were asked to reduce our database size, or leave, by the former ISP (who have been very good to us for two years) because we were hammering their shared server and affecting other customers' sites :tongue:

We still have to sort out DNS properly - currently the new server is on a redirect from the old one - but that has to be done at night since there is a TTL of 1 hour on the domain, meaning for that period typing the address into the browser will get you neither site (we've tested it).

bauldbairn

BlueDog said:
Chrisc - Your logos are simply brilliant!

+1, Some peoples talents know no bounds. :tongue:

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
I've swapped the orange "New posts" icon for a blue one - a bit cooler I think. :biggrin:

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
I might be alone on this one, but I much prefer the old logo it works much better, the new one look to much like clip art...

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
Admin said:
I've swapped the orange "New posts" icon for a blue one - a bit cooler I think. :biggrin:

After a few days with the blue ones, I've decided to revert back to the orange ones.

Sorry - I'll leave it alone now!! :biggrin:

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

Top Bottom