England : Greater Manchester New Club. North Manchester.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Nibor

Bewildered
Followed

So, “not a club for hills or long / crazy distances”, but “we will wait at the top of hills, and do tours, here and abroad”:okay::laugh:.

OP
OP
bigjim

bigjim

Legendary Member
So, “not a club for hills or long / crazy distances”, but “we will wait at the top of hills, and do tours, here and abroad”:okay::laugh:.
There is always one out there hovering over his keyboard who has to have a go. This week it's you. Well done. Try reading again, slowly this time. It say's huge distances, crazy hills. Why do you think tours have to be more than 60 miles a day? Doohhh...
Mind you. The username?

There is always one out there hovering over his keyboard who has to have a go. This week it's you. Well done. Try reading again, slowly this time. It say's huge distances, crazy hills. Why do you think tours have to be more than 60 miles a day? Doohhh...
Mind you. The username?
Meh, get a grip. By the way it’s ‘Warrior’ not “warrier”.

OP
OP
bigjim

bigjim

Legendary Member
Just don't understand what you get out of it. Guy doing something good and you come out of the woodwork to try to undermine it. Re- the spelling mistake. I won't sleep tonight will I? But changed it so you won't be upset. Anyway what does Meh mean? Is that in the dictionary? It wasn't me that can't read though was it?

pawl

Legendary Member
Sounds like a club I would ride with.This type of club will meet the needs of those who aren’t concerned about speeds terrain

Good luck

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I looked at this and thought "YES, FINALLY!"
But nope, 2-3mph too fast for my abilities. I hope it takes off though. Too many damn racing clubs about.
Have you tried a CTC ride? A friend went on a local one and they had several cafe stops and took 3 or 4 hours to cover 25-30 miles. (He said they were lovely people, but he did find them a bit slow so he didn't go out with them again.)

Pale Rider

Legendary Member

Road warrior is an ordinary noun, not a proper name, so it's 'warrior'.

Having dealt with the important matters, I would suggest to @Vantage that the proposed speed of 12-13mph is unlikely to be a rigid requirement for a new club looking for members.

The majority will no doubt rule.

I recall a @ColinJ forum ride and some wise words from his mate Kevin when @Sea of vapours vanished into the distance on a climb.

"He's out of our league," Kevin said. "But that doesn't matter so long as there is more of us than there is of him."

Vantage

Carbon fibre... LMAO!!!
It's the same everywhere @Pale Rider.
"We ride at a nice relaxed pace for enjoyment".
Only to find the pace picking up to a speed where I'm grinding the hell out of my legs just to keep up on the flat. It never changes.
Well, except for one ride I was invited on recently. Which was bloody perfect.

Top Bottom