England : Greater Manchester New Club. North Manchester.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Domus

Guru
Stalled by the pandemic. Jim and I met up a couple of times mid week and did Skollys New Years day ride. Jim got knocked off his bike by a taxi a while ago, maybe time to get another ride sorted.

ruffers

Veteran
Stalled by the pandemic. Jim and I met up a couple of times mid week and did Skollys New Years day ride. Jim got knocked off his bike by a taxi a while ago, maybe time to get another ride sorted.

Hope he’s ok. Are the rides on Strava or anywhere I could look at them?

Domus

Guru
I don't think so, we just rode around a couple of routes Jim had already. Through Heaton Park and on to Simister, Pilsworth areas. Chatted and drank coffee. Maybe time to get going again. Watch this space.

Domus

Guru
Pleasant ride out with bigJim this morning, nice coffee stop where we put the world to rights. Just after, the weather took a turn for the worse and we decided to head our separate ways. Of course the shower passed over soon after so I decided on a solo 20 Km loop to get over the line for my August 50 Km challenge ride.

Domus

Guru
Jim's favourite, Hollins Bakery 👍 Started off through Heaton Park and did a circuit around Heywood, Birch and Pilsworth. After we parted I went down Stoneclough and through Farnworth to Burnden then the bike path to Radcliffe.

Top Bottom