New club-Wrigley Velo, NE Manchester.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
All welcome
When you say 'All welcome' do you really mean that? :hello:

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Great, what time and how far? I might be able to swing a pass-out for this coming Sunday if it isn't too long or too late. Mrs Skol wants to go out somewhere in the afternoon so I would need to be home and showered by lunchtime.

I don't know what your plans are for this new venture but I am hoping to get the kids involved in the junior section and Mrs Skol might join the ladies section with a bit of arm twisting and the prospect of some shortish sociable rides of maybe 15-20 miles around the local area?

OP
OP
dan_bo

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Great, what time and how far? I might be able to swing a pass-out for this coming Sunday if it isn't too long or too late. Mrs Skol wants to go out somewhere in the afternoon so I would need to be home and showered by lunchtime.

I don't know what your plans are for this new venture but I am hoping to get the kids involved in the junior section and Mrs Skol might join the ladies section with a bit of arm twisting and the prospect of some shortish sociable rides of maybe 15-20 miles around the local area?
heading out over blackstone edge 9.30 sunday Skol. come and show us up.

OP
OP
dan_bo

dan_bo

and you Babs

OP
OP
dan_bo

dan_bo

we're all over that Skol. make yourselves available dec 9th.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
I'm in! :hyper:

I have strict orders to be home by 12.30 (well, 12.00 actually but, you know :whistle:) so if the finish time is slipping I might have to drop off and dash home prematurely.

Are we going up any proper hills? :tongue:

Top Bottom