New cyclist-friendly cafés

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

briantrumpet

Legendary Member
Here's my find: Honeystreet Mill Café , on the Kennet & Avon Canal in Pewsey Vale, just off the Pewsey to Devizes road. It's been open just a month, and yet was still busy on a Thursday afternoon on a school/work day. Really good cake, coffee & tea, an outside tap for refilling water bottles, and a floor happy with cleats.

The photo of the interior is only unpopulated as everyone was outside. https://www.facebook.com/honeystreetmillcafe/

img_20180712_165127702_hdr.jpg

Slick

Guru
20170827_124711.jpg

Velo cafe Arran, great wee spot.

Attachments

• 20170827_124650.jpg
    20170827_124650.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 40

Big T

Guru
Cafe Velo Verde in the village of Screveton, near Bingham in Nottinghamshire. A cycling themed cafe with several pro team and local club jerseys on display. Only open on Fri, Sat, Sun at the moment.

andrew_s

Legendary Member
Here's my find: Honeystreet Mill Café , on the Kennet & Avon Canal in Pewsey Vale, just off the Pewsey to Devizes road. It's been open just a month, and yet was still busy on a Thursday afternoon on a school/work day. Really good cake, coffee & tea, an outside tap for refilling water bottles, and a floor happy with cleats.
Looks good :smile:
How obvious is it when you ride down the lane?
I saw nothing when I was last there (6/7th May), to check on the state of the Barge Inn & campsite (closed)

OP
OP
briantrumpet

briantrumpet

Legendary Member
Looks good :smile:
How obvious is it when you ride down the lane?
I saw nothing when I was last there (6/7th May), to check on the state of the Barge Inn & campsite (closed)
It only opened last month - not overly obvious from the road (there is a sign there though), but obvious enough from the lane to the Barge Inn that we turned back to go to the café instead.

Top Bottom