New date 15th March London cyclechat drinks @ Prince William Henry, Southwark

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User10571

A fine night out, in fine company.
Thanks Tim for organising.
And all that participated

Last edited by a moderator:

Tim Hall

And I scored a
IMG_20180315_214828923.jpg
new zip puller for my saddle pack.

hatler

Guru
Just back home. Good craic. I owe Adrian and Tim D a beer each.

Thanks TimD for organising.

Last edited:
U

User10571

A really good evening. Thanks to Tim for setting it up, and for the company.
Martin - sorry I didn't get to gabble with you - another time / ride

Tim Hall

Excellent fun. Thanks @Trickedem for organising. Did anyone establish the story behind the little white heads?
Adrian did. Did you see the man with the London Transport t shirt? He was moving to another department at TFL and had leaving drinks. He had keyrings made to remind his former colleagues what he looked like, as the heads are an image of his. Either that or it's Southwark headshrinking rituals. Again.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Oh , I forgot. The zip on my jacket jammed solid, half way, on the pub forecourt on the way in. It took a good three minutes to wriggle and curse my way free. On my way out, yellow beer later, I was in a similar situation, but @hatler came to the rescue and eventually managed to get me dressed while we chatted about
my Baptism by Prosecco on the top of Ditchling in 2009 (?). Quite an introduction to the FNRttCs, and CC social activities.

Chapeau, @hatler!

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Oh , I forgot. The zip on my jacket jammed solid, half way, on the pub forecourt on the way in. It took a good three minutes to wriggle and curse my way free. On my way out, yellow beer later, I was in a similar situation, but @hatler came to the rescue and eventually managed to get me dressed while we chatted about
my Baptism by Prosecco on the top of Ditchling in 2009 (?). Quite an introduction to the FNRttCs, and CC social activities.

Chapeau, @hatler!
Twas 2010. I wasn't there because of a cat's eye.

Top Bottom